Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities -and lots of rewards.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximize sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- Your skills
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible because we will go through the applications as they come. We search for applicants for full time and part time positions.
Application deadline is 23rd of december.